Premier Care Management can help you find the right solution while creating a care plan that ensures the comfort and well-being of your loved ones.
- 1Having difficulty balancing your work and family while managing the needs of your loved one?
- 2Are you in need of services for an elder or disabled family member?
- 3Do you need to decide the best care service and are feeling overwhelmed?
- 4Are you worried about the needs of your loved one and don’t know where to start?
We focus on providing the client, your loved one, what they need to truly feel at home. Our professionals are not only highly-skilled, but also compassionate, understanding, and passionate about what they do. We believe that a good support system is a major contributor to success in health care and rehabilitation, so our promise is to always be there for you and your family.
Our Care Managers use their diverse background, knowledge, expertise and local resources to facilitate solutions ranging from Doctors’ appointments, Hospice and Patient Advocacy, Nurses, medication management to clinical visits.
After the initial assessment, our care management services may include:
- 1.) Health and medical concern management with medication management.
- 2.) Long-term care advocacy and arrangement.
- 3.) Daily living assistance including bill paying, transportation needs, and more.
- 4.) Housing option management including home health care, assisted living, independent living,
nursing homes, etc.
- 5.) Accompaniment to Physician visits, Physical Therapy, Diagnostic tests, Dialysis, etc.
- 6.) Regular situation assessments to ensure you loved one’s needs are understood and met.
- 7.) Patient education and advocacy.
- 8.) Counseling, support and guidance.
We help you put a plan in place and also ensure it is followed:
As Care Managers, we work with you to assess and develop the best possible Care Plan to meet the specific needs of your loved one. Our Care Managers are also there to ensure that the care plan is put into place and monitored.Families will be updated about their loved ones daily, weekly and on an on-going basis with progress notes. Plus our promise means you can contact usanytime with questions or concerns.
What You’ll Receive with PCNA Care Management services:
- Comprehensive assessment conducted by a clinical RN.
- Centralized clinical assessment available 24 hours/day, 365 days a year.
- Around-the-clock Care Managers and Nurses who can answer patient questions and provide education to both the patient and his or her family.
- CNAs, HHAs, LPNs and RNs ready to deliver clinical and non-clinical (ADL) services 24/7.
- Integrated and comprehensive treatment Plan of Care (POC) with specific goals and timetables.
- Coordination of MD appointments and personally accompaniment, including transportation.
- Medication management and administration (ordering, pick-up, delivery, and supervision).
- Post-hospital discharge planning with home safety review.
- Facility selection and admission assistance with transition counseling and support.
- Support, advocacy and counseling services to patients and their families.
- Crises intervention and on-going monitoring with updates to family using Life Ledger Profiler.